Learning how to do source citations is one of the most important steps to taking your research to the next level. As I was going through the process of learning about source citations, I had a vision in my mind of the lesson on source citations I wish I would have seen a long time ago. So that's what I've created for you all today, and I hope it becomes a benefit to everyone who sees it!
Popular Posts
-
UPDATE: Google Map Maker is now defunct. Some limited functionality available through Map Maker still exists , but likely wouldn't be c...
-
DNA testing for genealogy is one of the best investments I've ever made into my research. The more I invest into my understanding of...
-
The wait for Lester Edgar Ince's military service file has finally ended! I downloaded it and have done my preliminary examination to it...