Home
About
My Family Tree
Shop
YouTube
Email Me
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Deciphering Jargon on Genealogy Records
Ever looked at a record and seen all kinds of letters and numbers and asked yourself, "What does
that
mean?"
Yeah. I made a video about that.
Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Plotting Family Cemeteries on Google Maps
UPDATE: Google Map Maker is now defunct. Some limited functionality available through Map Maker still exists , but likely wouldn't be c...
Using Microsoft Access for Genealogy
Let's be real for a minute. As genealogists, one of the worst mistakes we can make is being our own worst enemy. Many moons ago, I did t...
Setting Up a DNA Cousin Match Database: A Success Story
DNA testing for genealogy is one of the best investments I've ever made into my research. The more I invest into my understanding of...