Saturday, April 27, 2013

Playlist

Playlists can be great tools for helping to maintain your focus when you have to spend a long time working out a mystery. Sometimes they can even inspire us and help us to keep going by reminding us why this work matters so much to us.

This blogger recently shared her playlist, comprised of songs that all have to do with family. I have a similar playlist of my own, and I thought I'd share some of it here. 




Acoustic #3--Goo Goo Dolls

When I'm Sixty-Four--The Beatles

The River of Dreams--Billy Joel

Diary--Alicia Keys

Grandmother Song--Vienna Teng

Belated Promise Ring--Iron & Wine

Heal Over--KT Tunstall

Hymn #101--Joe Pug

All These Things That I've Done--The Killers

Chasing Pirates--Norah Jones

Nancy--Frank Sinatra

Put Your Records On--Corinne Bailey Rae

In Another Life--Vienna Teng

Superwoman--Alicia Keys

Landslide--Fleetwood Mac

This Town--Frank Sinatra

I'm So Tired--The Beatles

Only the Good Die Young--Billy Joel

Barton Hollow--The Civil Wars

Do You Remember When?--Jack Johnson

She's Electric--Oasis

Redemption Song--Bob Marley

Patience--Guns N' Roses

. . .


So what's on your playlist?

Popular Posts